These terms and conditions apply to the booking, hiring and use of Equinox IT's rooms and associated facilities and services on Level 12, Equinox House, 111 The Terrace, Wellington. This includes but is not limited to:
- Large multi-purpose room (with breakout area and kitchenette)
- Conference room
- Our full kitchen facilities, car parks, reception services and technology services.
- Depending on the facility, bookings normally are made by the half-day, day, week or month:
- A half day is defined as either 8:30am to 12:30pm or 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- A day is defined as 8:30am to 5:00pm
- A week is defined as 7 consecutive calendar days
- A month is defined as the duration of days between the same point in two consecutive months.
- Participants may access our facilities from 8.30am to 5:00pm, but they are secured outside of these times. With prior agreement we may be able to provide access to the facilities outside of these hours, and depending on circumstances this may incur additional fees (for example, if we need to arrange for a staff member to be present outside of normal hours).
Making a booking
- Enquiries can be made through our on-line 'make a booking request' from, telephone or email.
- We will confirm availability of the requested room(s) and other facilities on the dates you require.
- We accept tentative bookings, but they must be confirmed within 24 hours if another booking request is received.
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 10 working days prior to the date of the event.
- At least 5 working days prior to your event we will need the following Event Details from you:
- Number of participants
- Start and finish times
- Full set of facilities and services you need from us
- Room set up requirements
- Catering and special dietary requirements (if any)
- Audio visual requirements (if any).
- You may change the number of participants at no additional cost, so long as our facilities can accommodate the number. Catering for additional participants cannot be guaranteed if numbers change close to the event.
Catering (if required)
- We can arrange catering for you through external catering providers.
- You are also welcome to arrange your own catering, but the caterer must comply with our requirements and instructions.
- Additional charges may apply for the use of our kitchen, administration time and other facilities or services.
- You may organise for materials and equipment to be delivered prior to your event.
- Where a lot of material is to be delivered, please contact us first to confirm we have sufficient storage capacity.
- Deliveries should be labelled "Attention Equinox Training Administration" with clear identification of your company name, event name and start date and sender contact details.
- Deliveries can be made from Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm to Level 12, Equinox House, 111 The Terrace, Wellington.
Invoicing, deposits and payment
- We will prepare an invoice based on the information you provide in your Event Details.
- We do not require a deposit at the time of booking for simple room and facility bookings. However, if you would like us to organise third party services such as catering or technology hire then a deposit or full payment may be required prior to the event.
- You agree to pay our invoice within 7 calendar days of the event, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Payments not received within 30 calendar days will incur a 2% monthly interest charge and may result in your future bookings being cancelled. Any costs associated with debt collection will be on-charged to you.
- In some special cases, for existing clients, we may agree to use the invoice terms we have with you for other services (such as 20th of the month following the month of invoice receipt). This will be agreed in writing on a case by case basis.
- Additional charges will apply if you use facilities outside the agreed booking duration, or use additional facilities and services to what was initially planned, or leave our facilities in a messy or damaged condition.
- We will not charge you if you cancel your booking in writing at least 7 calendar days prior to the event, unless we have already incurred costs with third party suppliers.
- We will invoice you the full quoted cost if you cancel your booking with less than 7 calendar days notice.
- If we need to cancel your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you incur.
- Our facilities are locked, secured and alarmed generally from 5:00pm to 8:30am weekdays and all weekends.
- The floor is open to public access between 8:30am and 5:00pm and access is monitored by a receptionist.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to equipment, personal items, training materials or products delivered to or left in our facilities prior to, during, or after the event.
- You are responsible for the behaviour of your staff and participants and for any and all damage caused during the event by them.
- You may not stick, nail, screw or adhere any materials to our walls, doors or other parts of the building without written permission.
- You should remove all materials at the end of your event and leave the facilities in a tidy condition.
- You are required to provide a Health & Safety briefing at the start of each event, based on the Health & Safety sheet provided.
If you require further information please contact Equinox IT on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 04 499 9450.