- Our Agile developers use the latest technologies and Agile and DevOps approaches
- Readymade Agile development teams deliver immediate results with little ramp-up time
- We're on the All-of-Government Web Services Panel for eight web service categories
- Microsoft Gold Partner for DevOps and Application Development
- Ultimate flexibility with short and long-term assignments and Agile, DevOps and MVP approaches.
Software developers using the latest technologies and Agile and DevOps approaches
Our Agile developers bring the right combination of skills you need to deliver successful software projects using the latest technologies and Agile and DevOps approaches. They'll hit the ground running on your project, will work well with your team and will add value across your full project and product lifecycle.
Not your usual developers
It's not often you find developers who are technically competent, up with all the latest tools and technologies and work in high performing teams using modern Agile, DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery approaches. We have a 'full stack' of them, so to speak:
- Experienced with full range of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, CI/CD approaches
- Deliver code that is scalable, testable, extendable, and maintainable
- Full stack software development skills, API development, server-side and Cloud (Azure and AWS)
- Heavy focus on code and product quality with static code analysis, automated testing and security best practices
- Committed to working with your team, strong communicators, and will help you introduce new ways of working (such as continuous integration)
- Multi-disciplinary, can turn their hands to a wide variety of technologies, and can help you rapidly change direction as required.
Readymade Agile and DevOps development teams
When you need a running start, our readymade Agile and DevOps development teams, made up with our Agile developers and other software team roles, will deliver results immediately with minimum ramp-up time. Our teams are often used with existing teams to accelerate them coming up to speed with Agile, DevOps and other new technologies or ways of working, without losing any project productivity. They bring the right combination of skills you need to deliver successful software projects using the latest technologies and Agile and DevOps approaches.
These developers have been involved in recent projects including replacing paper-based processes with mobile business apps, technical leadership of outsourced and remote development teams, and machine learning to identify business and personal performance improvements.
Government agency? - we're on the panel
For government agencies we deliver all of the web services you need in one place. We're an All-of-Government Web Services Panel supplier approved for eight web service categories:
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Native application development
- Information architecture
- Content design
- User insight
- Application testing
- Ongoing technical support
Some of the technologies we use
Our Agile developers use today's current technologies for mobile, web and other application development, including:
- Azure DevOps, .Net, .Net Core and Entity Framework Core
- Apple Xcode and Android Studio
- Angular and Angular material
- Nginx and Node.js
- Apache Cordova and Ionic
- Cucumber, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, Rollbar, Nightwatch.js, Karma JS and Istanbul.js
- Azure, Logic App Service, Application Insights and Resource Manager Templates
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- WS02 and Ansible
Microsoft Gold Partner
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for the DevOps, Application Development and Cloud Platform competencies and a Silver Partner for the Datacenter and Cloud Productivity competencies. We're well placed to develop mobile and web applications using Microsoft technologies and the Azure platform.
Not another design agency - we're deeply technical
Equinox IT is not another website design agency, although we can absolutely help you make your software look great and be easy to use. Fundamentally though we're a deeply technical IT consultancy, with a long and successful history of developing and supporting complex software applications, web applications and websites for our clients. We deliver quality software and web applications to our clients using modern Agile and DevOps approaches and the latest technologies. We ensure these are well designed and easy to use. We'll use suitable Common Web Platform technologies, databases, integration approaches, CMS platforms, and other current technologies to deliver a mobile or web application that meets your complex needs. We'll architect security, performance and other non-functional requirements into the solution from the start.