"We focus on people over process over platform"
People - it starts with people
We believe that any successful outcome starts with people, which is why we focus on creating the right environment for your and our people to thrive. We take a human-centred approach to our work, focusing on co-creation, coaching, training and knowledge sharing.
In this area we see ourselves as quite different from other technical consultancies where technology often comes first.
Process - leaders in Agile and DevOps approaches and practices
We are known for helping our clients adopt Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and CI/CD approaches and practices. These ways of working are baked into our teams.
Our approaches help you get what you need, quickly and cost effectively. This includes:
- Human-centred approaches to understand needs - design thinking, lean start-up, user stories and value stream mapping
- Operating in short cycles - delivering your highest priorities first and rapidly responding to change
- Bringing operations into dev cycles - using latest technologies to automate environments, builds, tests and deployments
- Optimising the development discipline - with automated testing, CI/CD, static code analysis and error logging
- Continuously getting better - running retrospectives and working with your teams to do more of what works.
Platform - latest development technologies
Our Agile development teams and software developers use today's latest technologies for mobile development, web development, app modernisation, integration, and full-stack software development, including:
- Task management and Kanban: Azure Boards, GitHub Project Boards, Miro, LeanKit, Trello
- Mobile: Apple Xcode, Android Studio, Apache Cordova and Ionic
- Full-stack languages: .Net / C#, .Net Core, Java, Python, PHP
- Gaming and mixed reality: Unity, HTC Vive, SteamVR, VRTK
- Data and databases: SQLServer, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, SQLite, Entity Framework Core
- Testing: Azure DevOps Test, Cucumber / Gherkin, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, Rollbar, Nightwatch.js, Karma JS, Silk Test, SoapUI, Jest
- Code analysis and coverage: Azure DevOps Test, Azure Pipelines, SonarCloud, Istanbul.js
- Integration and API management: Tasktop, Nest.js, WS02
- Security: Azure Security Centre / Active Directory / DDoS protection, TruffleHog
- Cloud platforms: Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Version Control: Azure Repos, GibHub, Git, Bitbucket, Subversion
- Team platforms: Azure DevOps, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Automation, CI/CD & infrastructure as code: PowerShell, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Pipelines, GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible
- Application monitoring: Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights
- Business intelligence: PowerBI, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Synapse Analytics, Tableau.
We're not another design agency, we're deeply technical
We provide full stack software development skills, backed by deep technical expertise. We do the hard but important stuff that many development partners overlook:
- We make our software secure by following security best practices and using the latest security advancements
- We deliver well architected code that is scalable, testable, extendable and maintainable
- We fiercely manage code and product quality through static code analysis, automated testing and peer review
- We make the deep technical stuff work including business rule logic, API integration and database management
- We modernise your applications re-platforming them for cloud, removing technical debt and replacing legacy systems.
And while we're not another design agency, we will still make your software look great and be easy to use.
Government agency? - We're on the panel
For government agencies we deliver all of the web services you need in one place. We're an All-of-Government Web Services Panel supplier approved for eight web service categories:
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Native application development
- Information architecture
- Content design
- User insight
- Application testing
- Ongoing technical support
Find out how we can help you through the Web Services Panel