Just give me a quick overview...
- Get IT training targeted or customised to your team's situation and specific needs
- Get applied learning from practising consultants, real world scenarios and hands-on exercises
- Get cost savings by training the whole team on Agile, Scrum, Architecture, Analysis, Leadership or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Get learning that is embedded and applied to the real problems and situations your people face right now, with coaching and mentoring.
Also see our public training offerings.
Give me all the gory details...
Constant learning, applying and adapting
With rapidly changing technology and customer expectations, people and their capability become even more central to your organisation's success. We're seeing an increasing need for clear thinking, improved communication, effective collaboration, faster response times, and better value from technology. When you boil it down, it's still about smart people doing the right things with technology to make a positive difference.
Constant learning, applying that learning and adapting to change, these are the new capabilities you need to invest in for your people.
Since 2003 we have run over 1,500 courses to train over 11,000 students. We bring all of that experience together to provide in-house training, coaching and mentoring services that are designed for your needs today.
What we train in
We deliver in-house training in the following business and IT disciplines:
- Agile, Lean and Scrum
- Business analysis
- Leadership and soft skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS
See all of the courses we have available to target or customise for in-house training.
If you need in-house training outside of these disciplines or outside of the specific courses that we offer, let us know and we may be able to compile or source suitable material for your needs.
Coaching and mentoring
As practising consultants we work best when we're shoulder to shoulder with your people helping them overcome tough business and IT problems. Mentoring and coaching is a highly effective way for your people to learn because the learning is applied to the real problems and situations your people face right now. Mentoring and coaching is valuable on its own, but is super charged when combined with training courses where the consultant instructor can follow-up to help your people embed the learning in their work.
We mentor and coach individuals, teams and projects on a huge range of disciplines including project management, analysis, architecture, software development, testing, performance testing, integration, cloud, Agile, DevOps, and development tools.
What you can count on:
- Tailored fit – we'll target the training to your team's situation and specific needs and we can customise to your language, branding, approaches, frameworks, techniques, technology, examples and case studies
- Applied learning - your people will learn skills from practising consultants, real-world scenarios, and hands-on exercises that can be applied immediately to make a difference to your project or organisation
- Cost savings – in-house training is the most cost effective way to train teams of 6-9 and more people (depending upon the course), also allowing you to minimise travel, accommodation and venue costs when held at your premises
- Perfect timing – scheduled for the time(s) that deliver the best value for your team, at your place, ours or offsite
- Repeatable – we'll keep your course and your unique changes so that we can deliver the same training to other parts of your organisation or new members joining your team
- Project immersion – we can fully immerse the training in your project context; creating a common language, approach and understanding during project establishment; with ongoing involvement from the consultant instructor to advise, coach and embed learning directly during daily project life
- Management involvement – we can run overviews and debriefs for your management teams and project leadership teams to gain active involvement, awareness, support and understanding of expected outcomes
- Quality – all of our consultant instructors have been through our instructor development programme and have been certified to deliver our training
- Being fully informed – from reviews of course materials to student feedback to our post training debrief, you'll have full insight to the training and its value to your team.