Multi-purpose training, meeting, project and team rooms - Wellington
It's frustrating when you need room to get stuff done, but can't find the right space.
Maybe you need somewhere short or long-term to:
- Run a training course, workshop or co-creation session
- Hold that important meeting or event
- Co-locate a project team or house team members.
Central Wellington multi-purpose facilities for your use
We have multi-purpose rooms and associated facilities available in central Wellington.
Central location, Lambton Quay and The Terrace entrances
Level 12, Equinox House
111 The Terrace / 222 Lambton Quay
Flexible options - use it as you need
Our facilities are very flexible and we are happy for these to be used as you need. This may include short single use for meetings and training courses or long-term hire for project teams and office space. You are welcome to use just part of the facilities, one of the rooms or our full scope of rooms with other available facilities and services.
Long-term project and team use
- We can offer project and long-term team use as a managed service or you can manage yourself
- No long-term contract or exit provisions are required
Large multi-purpose room
- 65 m2 multi-purpose room
- Configurable for training, meetings, projects, office space, workshops and co-creation
- Presentation computer
- Ceiling mounted high resolution projector
- Retractable projector screen
- 60 inch high-definition TV
- Full-length whiteboard wall
- Connected kitchenette
- Guest WiFi
- Network enabled
- Breakout areas and room
|Training classroom format||16 students plus instructor(s)|
|Theatre room format||40 attendees plus presenter(s)|
|Meeting, boardroom, U-shape format||16 attendees|
|Project teams and office space||maximum of 16|