Senior Solution Architect and DevOps Advocate
Adam has over 18 years of IT experience at all levels and roles including management, solutions architecture, design and development, project management, training and DevOps. He helps our clients make good technical decisions, adopt cloud solutions, and set-up and manage high performing software development teams. He is highly regarded for his technical capability, his leadership skills and his track record for consistently delivering client results.
He has specialist skills in:
- Solutions architecture and design
- Cloud implementation and migration with certifications in both Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Integration and APIs
- Software development and software development management
- DevOps and Agile development
- Continuous delivery
- Automated testing, building and deployment
- Containerisation and micro-services
- Business and cultural change for adopting new ways of working.
“Today business needs fast IT delivery. There is a real spotlight on approaches such as cloud, DevOps, micro-services, and containerisation to help make this happen. I help companies through this technical complexity to make the right decisions and deliver what the business needs.”
Adam has broad industry experience including finance and insurance, media, software, education, health, primary industries, retail, utilities and government.
He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Waikato and a Certification in Arts in Security Studies from Massey University. Adam is a Microsoft Certified Professional with numerous certificates in Azure and an AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
When not at work Adam spends time in the shed or walking in the Waitakeres.