Accelerate your success by rapidly adapting to conditions.
Your organisation needs to adapt faster than ever, front-footing technology advancements and embracing new ways of working.
Many organisations we engage with have tried to make major changes before, but this can be enormously challenging in complex environments.
Our approach to business change
Large-scale business changes can and should succeed, and with over 25 years of working on change projects, we understand the factors critical to success.
Taking a partial approach to business change is high risk. We apply our real-world experience, ensuring we cover the critical bases and manage key areas of risk.
We start our business change engagements by assessing where you are today. This is one rapid cycle through the framework — Purpose, Plan, People, Process, and Platform — to understand your current situation, capability, gaps, and issues. We use this to prepare recommendations and a roadmap to deliver your business change successfully.
We then take an iterative and incremental approach to deliver small successes and early wins and then scale up once success is proven and embedded. The framework allows us to rapidly adapt as necessary when needs inevitably change."
The types of work we do
While we're happy to talk to you about any business change initiative, our experience is best suited to complex technology-based business transformations. Examples may include:
- Digital transformation, including digitising services and improving customer experiences.
- Delivering technology programmes.
- Exploring new operating models.
- Business analysis to define the change an organisation requires.
- Solution architecture to design technology solutions and support technical decision-making.
- Adopting new ways of working across teams.
- Developing, implementing, and deploying systems and technology platforms.
- Independent quality assurance (IQA)Vof transformation projects and programs.
- Technical quality assurance (TQA) of codebases, technical practices, applications and technologies.
- Resolving tough business and technology problems.
Our team includes experienced principal and senior consultants with specialist expertise in business analysis, service design, change management, solution architecture, software development, Agile and DevOps approaches, and cloud platforms.