Ajit is a Consulting Architect with over 10 years experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and software development and with extensive skills in build, release and configuration management. He enjoys helping clients with their Agile challenges and utilising his knowledge to help clients streamline their Cloud-based Continuous Delivery.
He has worked in a range of technical specialist, development and consulting roles in both India and New Zealand.
Ajit's skills and competencies include:
- Build automation and optimisation for Continuous Delivery and Cloud deployment
- Release, configuration and sourcecode management
- Agile process development and configuration
- Microsoft DevOps advice, set-up and configuration
- Microsoft Azure, Cloud or other environment infrastructure provisioning
- Site reliability engineering
- Software development and development team management
- Automation and scripting
- Technical troubleshooting for build, release, configuration, server, automation and development challenges
- IT Asset Management
"Product teams today need to work smarter to keep up with the pace of change. I love helping product teams be more successful by enabling their use of modern Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery approaches on the latest Cloud-based development and delivery platforms."
Ajit has a Bachelor of Engineering from Kalinga Institue of Technology and Science under Biju Patnaik University of Technology in India and is ITIL Foundation certified.
Outside of work Ajit takes care of his planted aquarium and enjoys various DIY projects.