Kaaren is an experienced Analyst who understands our client's pain points and helps them get to where they need to go.
She is recognised for her ability to communicate effectively and develop positive relationships and trust at all levels within an organisation.
In addition to her full range of Systems and Business Analysis skills, Kaaren is also sort after for specific technical skills relating to data analysis and migration, and for expert-level use of tools such as MS Visio and Excel.
Her experience across private and public sectors includes:
- Systems analysis
- Requirements management and specification
- User story writing
- Complex data analysis, cleansing, manipulation and migration
- Test planning and execution
- Acceptance test driven development (ATDD), UAT and exploratory testing
- Process mapping and workflow analysis
- Technical, training and policy documentation
- Tool expertise in MS Visio, Excel (Macros / Power Pivot) and Office.
"I'm not a 'cookie cutter' analyst. Solving problems involves understanding pain points, looking at things in new ways, trying stuff, learning and figuring out solutions. I like to work together with people, helping them in any way I can, to make the impact they require."
Kaaren is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
Outside of work Kaaren is an avid reader, gardener, knitter and foodie, all while she keeps the family organised, attends webinars and participates in middle of the night chat groups.