Jason is a Senior Solution Architect at Equinox IT, where he specialises in understanding and documenting business requirements and translating them into well-architected solutions that can be implemented efficiently.
He has worked as a Solution Architect in several large international projects, including an Internet bank, retail counter services supporting around 12,000 branches and a large data model transformation project for HM Revenue & Customs Services in the UK.
He has a B.A. Honors degree in Computer Science as well as a B.Com in Economics from Otago University and is an AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate.
Some of the areas Jason can help you with:
- Domain-driven design and event-driven architectures.
- Development team topologies and practices.
- Cloud architecture and deployment, Infrastructure as Code.
- Mobile app architecture.
- Cloud and application security.
- Technology selection.
- Architecture review and compliance.
- Solution implementation.
- Business requirements and requirements management.
- Project budget and timelines.
- Solution maintenance, migrations and upgrades.