David Reiss and Deane Sloan are Equinox IT's Co-CEOs.
In addition to his company leadership responsibilities, David also runs Equinox IT's Cloud strategy, leads a specialist team of expert consultants and engages directly with our clients as a Principal Consultant. David helps clients to adapt their businesses; by cleverly using technology to refine operations, customer interactions - and even create entirely new business models
Equinox IT has intentionally adopted this client-centric Co-CEO model, allowing the company to stay at the forefront of the changing ways of working and keeping a finger on the pulse with clients.
David has been with the company since 2016, holding the roles of Principal Consultant and General Manager Auckland. He brings a wealth of experience from his earlier 14 years at Spark Digital, where he held roles in consulting, marketing and sales.
He has specialist skills in:
- Company leadership, strategic direction and business management
- Consulting, business case development and stakeholder alignment
- Digital transformation, technology strategy and planning
- Technology leadership and architecture
- Scoping and leading cloud implementation and migration
- DevOps, Agile and other new ways of working
- Business and cultural change management
- Proposition development, sales and marketing.
"Businesses evolving quickly is the new normal. Deane and I love being both Co-CEOs and Principal Consultants, because that means we can bring our clients’ needs into the way we run our business in real-time. We’re both passionate about what Equinox IT stands for and how we can help the digital evolution of New Zealand organisation."
David is also a speaker and author, with articles in various print and online publications, including his popular LinkedIn articles that have a local and global following.
He has been through the Gen-i Sales Academy at Waikato University.
When not at work David cures and smokes delicious meats.
Follow David on LinkedIn to see his popular digital transformation articles.